Vancouver and Clark County
Sleep Bargains is ready to help you get your best sleep, shop our selection of adjustable beds today.
Shop Adjustable Beds
Benefits of Adjustable Bed Frames
Adjustable bed frames often cost more than traditional static options, which causes many people to wonder whether they’re worth the larger price tag. However, adjustable beds can do a lot more than just prop your head up while lounging before sleep. They provide additional comfort and pain relief throughout the night, and can even help with issues like heavy snoring. Adjustable beds offer a number of great benefits, including:
- Personalized and adaptable comfort
- Reduced risk of neck strain
- Minimized snoring and heartburn
- Reduced pressure on legs
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
Not finding what you're looking for?
Reach out to one of our sleep consultants to help find your perfect mattress!
Adjustable Bed FAQ
No, not all mattresses are designed to work with adjustable beds. In many cases, hybrid and innerspring mattresses are too rigid to bend properly as the base changes position, which can be damaging or dangerous if used incorrectly. If you still want to use a mattress with coils, be sure to choose a model that is expressly compatible with an adjustable bed.
Yes! Adjustable beds work with most headboards and footboards, which means you won’t have to sacrifice your sense of style and design when choosing this option.
Adjustable beds can alleviate symptoms associated with sleep apnea, along with other issues such as heavy snoring or acid reflux. Some beds even have built-in “snore response” features that automatically raise the head when they detect snoring.
While adjustable beds can be very helpful for individuals with sleep apnea, they are not a replacement for professional medical guidance. If you are looking to use an adjustable bed to alleviate a sleep disorder, it is important to consult a doctor who can provide you with a thorough treatment plan.
An adjustable bed frame can be a big investment, which is why it’s important to know how to pick the best option for your needs. Here are some tips for choosing an adjustable bed:
- Set your budget. Depending on the brand and the model, adjustable beds can get pricey. Determining your budget beforehand can help you sort through the different options on the market.
- Consider mattress compatibility. Some adjustable beds are only compatible with specific mattresses. If you already have a mattress that you are planning to use, be sure that it will be compatible with the frame and base.
- Advanced features. Some adjustable beds have advanced features, such as automatic snore detection or timing capabilities. Deciding which features you want can help you find a great option for your needs.
- Customer service. Setting up an adjustable bed can be a difficult task. If you want to save time and ensure your bed is properly configured, look for companies that offer “white glove” services – meaning they’ll deliver and install it for you.
Affordable Adjustable Beds in Vancouver WA
An adjustable bed frame can be a considerable investment, which is why you want to make sure you’re choosing a reliable option that will perform well for years to come. If you want a dependable adjustable bed at an affordable price, turn to the experts at Sleep Bargains in Vancouver WA! We are locally owned and operated with over 10 years of experience helping our customers find exceptional products to fit their needs. See why we’ve been Vancouver’s trusted mattress store since 2010 – visit one of our locations today!
Find A Location Near You
Your Local Mattress Store for over 10 years
Better Sleep, Happier Customers
See why thousands are resting easier with Sleep Bargains.
Adjustable Beds in Vancouver, WA
Serving Clark County